AmpliTube 3 is a massive upgrade to the guitar and bass tone gear-modeling software. It offers over 160 precisely modeled pieces of vintage and modern gear in one package – IK describes it as “the ultimate gear tone collection for players, producers and engineers”.
AmpliTube 3 contains over 160 pieces of gear including models from the most sought-after vintage collections and modern day workhorses. You’ll get 51 individual stompboxes and effects, 31 amplifier preamp & power sections, 46 speaker cabinet models, 15 high end stage and studio mics, and 17 post amp rack effects. Plus, with the AmpliTube 3 open architecture, you can add more packages as you need them, like AmpliTube Fender and Ampeg SVX.
AmpliTube 3 gear models give you realistic playing feel – not just the tones – but the actual dynamic response of their hardware counterparts. Plus, with IK’s proprietary VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technology, you can add accurate rotating speaker effects, free dual mic placement plus room ambience and response to custom craft your tone.
AmpliTube 3’s new creative effects let you create sounds you never heard before, and the new “drag & drop” effects configuration feature lets you quickly experiment with effects in the signal chain to get that totally unique sound.
Features / details:
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, Stomp effects Pedalboard, Amp Head, Cabinet + Microphones, post Rack effects.
- Over 160 included gear models.
- 51 Stompbox effects.
- 31 Amp models.
- 46 Cabinet emulations.
- 15 Studio Microphone models.
- 17 Rack effects.
- High-precision Tuner.
- Cabinet module with two freely movable microphones and cabinet size control.
- Room ambience with microphones’ stereo width control.
- Accurate analog modeling with DSM technology.
- Realistic cabinet emulation with VRM technology.
- 2 series/parallel rigs with 8 configurations, selectable mono/stereo input and true stereo processing.
- Drag & Drop functionality in the Stomp and Rack modules for quick effects re-arrangement.
- Advanced preset browser with guitar/bass dedicated keywords plus user keywords and smart search function.
- Global and single gear presets.
- Easy to set, one click best quality/performance settings.
- Host/DAW BPM synchronization.
- Freely assignable DAW automation.
- Up to 96 kHz supported sampling rate.
- Can be directly expanded with more “Powered by AmpliTube” software like AmpliTube Fender and Ampeg SVX.
- One click MIDI CTL assignment, compatible with any standard MIDI controller.
- Direct integration with IK’s range of interfaces/controllers like StompIO, StealthPedal, StealthBoard with zero setup needed.
- 4 track recorder/player with independent time stretch/pitch shift (Standalone version).
- Non destructive recording allows post effect processing of the recorded audio (Standalone version).
- 2 instruments can be simultaneously processed with independent audio settings (Standalone version).
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version).
- Metronome with selectable sounds (Standalone version).
ARC System (Advanced Room Correction System) is a combination of a professionally calibrated measurement microphone, a measuring software application and a multi-platform plug-in that can be integrated with any DAW-based studio, capable of correcting the distortion caused by room acoustics and able to improve how a studio will sound forever.
ARC will improve any kind of monitor type in any room, at any level of quality, within any type of mixing environment. Not only will it improve the home studio, but even the most highly treated mixing rooms will benefit from ARC system using Audyssey’s MultEQ technology. ARC features Audyssey MultEQ, which corrects for both frequency and phase response, not only for the engineer’s ‘sweet spot’, but also for multiple points in the room. This solves many of the problems that have plagued room correction EQ systems since their inception. Other EQ systems only correct for frequency domain problems, which leaves the time domain to cause phase distortion and smearing. When you experience ARC’s Advanced Room Correction System, the perspective of what you are recording, mixing or mastering becomes immediately clear and reliable; so you can finally trust the sound of your studio.
ARC System will correct acoustic problems for any DAW-based studio, dramatically improving the clarity, stereo imaging and frequency response, for faster, more reliable mixing.
ARC your room and the audible results will be:
- Low-end alterations, typically added by small rooms, are removed with better low frequency control.
- More consistent frequency response across the entire range.
- Tonal balance is restored, allowing for more accurate mixes.
ARC your room and the following advantages will be achieved:
- Room defects will no longer capture your attention, allowing you to focus solely on the music and reducing ear fatigue.
- Work on mixes faster because you’re sure of what you’re hearing.
- Achieve greater consistency on your music productions.
- Achieve mixes that translate better to the outside world.
ARC provides a convenient, unique, and easy-to-use mobile correction solution for the traveling professional engineer and musician. You can conveniently bring ARC system with you and quickly measure and correct any studio environment, so you can mix and produce comfortably in any situation. The step-by-step setup measurement wizard will have you up and running in minutes.
ARC System Features:
- Easy to use, step-by-step, room measurement software for Mac/PC.
- VST, RTAS, AU correction plug-in for Mac/PC most popular DAWs (such as Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, Sonar, Live, etc.).
- Professional measurement microphone:
- Type: 1/4″ precision measurement condenser microphone.
- Polar pattern: omni directional, free field.
- Capsule frequency response: 20-16,000 Hz.
- Calibrated frequency response when used with ARC: 16-20,000 Hz, +/- 1.5 dB.
- Output: transformerless, electronically balanced, 200 ohms output impedance.
- Sensitivity: 50 mV/Pa.
- Noise Equivalent Level: 22 dB.
- Max SPL: 130 dB for 3% THD.
ARC System Measurement Software features:
- Automatic multi-point room measurement system, wizard based, based on Audyssey MultEQ technology.
- Measurement precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 1.5 dB.
- Requires 48 kHz operation (only for measurements).
- Requires ASIO Audio Hardware on Windows Vista or XP, CoreAudio on Mac OS X.
- Saves Measurements sets to be opened on the ARC System Correction Plug-In.
ARC System Correction Plug-In features:
- Multi platform high quality Frequency AND Time correction processor based on Audyssey MultEQ technology.
- Correction precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 1.5 dB.
- Correction processor resolution: 32-bits floating point.
- Correction processor supported sampling rates: 32 kHz to 96 kHz.
- Four target curves.
- Graphic Frequency response display.
T-RackS is a modular mastering/mixing suite of nine analog-modeled and digital dynamics and EQ processors. It provides all the tools you need to create tube-toned or digital-tuned mixes and masters.
The 9 Modules:
- Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670.
- Vintage Tube Program Equalizer.
- Opto compressor.
- Multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter.
- Linear Phase Equalizer.
- Classic T-RackS Compressor.
- Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter.
- Classic T-RackS Clipper.
- Classic T-RackS Equalizer.
- Works as a standalone application: ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible.
- Works as a plug-in: Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS and Audio Units.
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain – run up to 12 parallel / series processors.
- High quality oversampling.
- High precision and high transparency digital processors.
- Analog-modeled vintage classic devices.
- Full latency compensation support.
- Module and Global presets.
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only).
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only).
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Broadcast Wav, Aiff, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions.
- High quality sampling rate and bit depth converters.
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only).
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices.
- Multiple scale precision Peak Meter, peak hold and digital Over indications.
- Real Perceived Loudness Meter.
- RMS Level Meter.
- Hi speed Phase scope with selectable display options.
- Spectrum Analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging display options.