THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL SAMPLER
Unprecedented power, a vast instrument library, effects and an advanced sampling framework plus deep editing capabilities.
KONTAKT 5 hosts a huge array of KOMPLETE Instruments. 37 filters, four new on-board studio effects, time-stretching, an instrument bus system, and more allow powerful, expressive sound shaping. Advanced scripting provides builders with an incredible sonic playground
Kontakt offers a comprehensive set of sample player / sound manipulation features, extensive flexibility and performance and a high degree of compatibility. From authentic library playback of virtually any format to the intuitive creation of new instruments, from profound sound design to lively and dynamic surround sound mixes – Kontakt opens the doors to creativity.
- 7 “world-class” instrument collections – 43 GB of sounds.
- Full-Featured Control Panel for each instrument.
- Authentic Expression Technology for true instrument simulation.
- Attribute-based browser and pre-tagged library.
- Universal import of virtually any sample format.
- 19 high-end effects.
- True 64-Bit compatibility on Windows and Memory Server for Mac.
- Library browser with new box view.
- Enhanced convolution effect with more impulse responses.
- Wave Editor for intuitive looping, slicing and editing with freely drawable envelopes and MIDI drag and drop.
EDIT AND BUILD
Easily edit, loop, slice and time-stretch your sounds, pitch shift in real time or tempo-sync with the powerful Wave Editor. 64 integrated effects provide a universal sound design toolset – all with full surround sound support.
Supported Sample Formats (loads or saves) include :
ACIDized WAV, AIFF, Akai, Apple Loops, Battery, EMU, EXS24, Giga, HALion, Kontakt, LM-4, Reaktor MAP, REX, REX2, Roland, SDII, SF2 (SoundFont), sfz, SND, STS, WAV