AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ Plug Into The Experience The first authentic software recreation of the complete guitar amp and effects rig of Jimi Hendrix. Hendrix’s sound is a unique mix of high volume, feedback control and a exclusive, personal usage of guitar effects which was a breakthrough for its time. By then Hendrix was one of the first guitarists to experiment with the full expressive possibilities of electronic effects, which were a fundamental part of his sound. Electronic effects were a technological novelty in the 60’s with semiconductor electronics in its infancy and the very first commercially available germanium transistors introduced in the mid 50’s gradually replacing tubes in the next two decades.
IK has gone the extra mile in accurately modeling all the most important components of the Hendrix rig not only using proprietary AmpliTube 2 DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology at its best, but collecting all the original vintage stomps, amplifiers and cabinets and fine tuning the software emulations by ear with accurate craftmanship to achieve incredibly realistic modeling results. A sound that will bring you back to the Woodstock era.
AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ offers the same 2 series/parallel rig structure of AmpliTube 2 and ensures a complete and flexible rig structure that can be used not only to recreate the authentic tones of popular Hendrix tunes but since the modeled gear in this product is in such high demand by guitarists, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix is a fantastic tool for many styles of modern rock music from hard rock to punk, alternative, progressive and pop.
- * Includes models of extremely rare and collectible vintage stomp boxes, amp heads and cabinets such as Marshall® 1959 JTM100™ Super Lead, Fender® Bassman®, Fender® Dual-Showman®, Fender® Twin Reverb®, Roger Mayer™ Axis fuzz, Mosrite™ Fuzzrite®, Arbiter® Fuzz Face®, Roger Mayer™ Octavia, and more
- * A legendary sound that has marked the evolution of modern rock guitar and has influenced some of the greatest guitarists of our time
- * 5 separate modules: tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet + Mic, and Rack Effects
- * 9 Stomp effects
- * 4 Amp models
- * 7 cabinet and 5 microphone models
- * 4 post-amp FX Racks
- * 2 fully configurable rigs
- * Digital tuner
- * Stand-alone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in for all popular DAWs
- * Includes SpeedTrainer™ for playing along with your favorite recordings
- * Includes AmpliTube X-GEAR for seamless integration with all the other “Powered by AmpliTube” products, MIDI control and StompIO integration
- * Powered by AmpliTube® with exclusive DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology for award-winning sound & realistic feel.
Actually I have the wrapper and esliecaply when I started out, it was absolutely great to use some of the free VST plugs in Protools.There are some real good free VSTs out there and many of the small developers may never use the AAX SDK.I hope Avid takes the customer oriented approach and NOT the only-profit-oriented approach and allows this wrapper.Ultimately they may gain more happy users!!