Recorded at Air Studios, Lyndhurst Hall, one of the greatest scoring stages in the world and showcasing the extraordinary talent of legendary harpist Skaila Kanga, Spitfire Harp is a new benchmark in expressiveness and sound for commercially available orchestral instruments.
The delicate sound blossoms beautifully in the Hall, and the loudest layers ring the walls of Lyndhurst with urgency. As with all of our modules, this is designed specifically for the media composer and we hope it will be a valued tool for music makers to use for generations to come.
Harp Redux features
- A New Articulation – ‘Slid’ notes – specifically recorded and designed for glissando building, but also a great new playable sound in its own right!
- Pedalling Options – you can now set the harp pedals graphically and then play the white notes – makes playing glisses easy!
- Rescripted From The Ground Up – using the engine from our latest BML range.
- Fully Tweaked – for smoother dynamic response.
- Recorded through an unparalleled signal chain including priceless vintage mics, Neve Montserrat preamps, a Neve 88R desk to tape and then through Prism converters to Protools at 96k for editing, and presented to you in Kontakt format at 48k, 24bit. (designed to be used in conjunction with a full version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or Kontakt 5 – This will not work with the free Kontakt Player).