Elastik is a flexible studio tool for the creation of professional music productions. It powers many of Ueberschall’s sample libraries.
Elastik offers a whole range of desirable features:
The Browser, designed for fast access to any loaded sound libraries. The multiple filter search function allows you to find sounds quickly. Prelisten the whole library content in-sync to host tempo and tag favorite samples.
The central Loopeye surface focuses all attention on the loop. All editing is now done inside the Loopeye. Within the Loopeye you can record all cursor movements for automation purposes. Above that, Elastik features a sequence mode. Slice up your loop and access a multitude of editing features for each part – on the fly.
It also provides highest sound quality and CPU-friendly processing. A random replacement function is a powerful feature to create new loops and sounds.
Due to the advanced architecture of the élastique pro algorithm by zplane.development, real-time sync-to-host is an integral part of Elastik.
Elastik offers a completely dynamic zoom function to resize its window format.
- Innovative Loopeye functions.
- Fast browser features (multiple filter search, tagging).
- Prelisten in sync.
- Sequence mode (loads of editing features per slice).
- Random sound replacement.
- Parameter automation.
- Real-time sync to host.
- Bounce of original and modified loops.
- Resizeable window format.
- Multiple sound-bank management.
- Time-stretch and pitch-shift in best quality.