The RMV is a dream machine, but you need to try it to understand just how flexible it is, how intuitive and easy to use the interface is, how well the library system works. A wonderfull machine. RMV Drum Addiction Drum Synthesizer, Drum Sampler, Audio Loop Slicer and Drum Librarian for Windows. RMV is the result of many years of investigation and programming and a huge step forward from its predecessor, the RM IV.
- Drum Synthesizer.
- Drum Sampler.
- Audio Loop Modules (Slicer & Player).
- Drum Librarian.
- 32-voice polyphony.
- Multiple instances of the RMV can be opened.
- 48 polyphonic Pads for the universal or specialized Drum Synthesizers or Drum Samplers.
- Six independent Audio Loop Modules with up to 64 slices each.
- Each Pad and each Slice features its own controls for:
- Output Selection.
- Tune (+- 24 semitones in 10 cent intervals).
- Two independent Effects Send.
- Each Pad and Slice can belong to one of 10 Edit Groups (parameters for all Pads or Slices in a Group can be adjusted simultaneously).
- Each Pad and each Slice can have additional modules:
- A 12×12 Modulation Matrix.
- 3 independent LFOs.
- A Distortion and BitCrusher.
- A multimode AHDSR-controlled filter.
- A four-band parametric equalizer.
- Three insert effects racks each of which can be set to one of nine different effects units.
- A “Varizer” for unbeaten realistic humanizing.
- Each Pad additionally features its own controls for loading and saving Pad files, Choke Group (12 groups are available including prev/next and self-mute), Trigger Key, Polyphony (mono… 8, full), Mute and Solo.
- Almost all instrument parameters are MIDI controllable.
Audio Module Features:
- Pads and Audio Loop Modules provide mono and true stereo sample playback and processing.
- Pads can hold either a Sampler or Synth Audio module:
- A percussion sampler module.
- 2 different kick drum modules.
- 2 different snare drum modules.
- Open and closed hihat modules.
- A Tom module.
- A Clap module.
- Two cymbal modules.
- A simple and easy FM percussion module.
- A flexible, universal purpose drum synthesizer.
- Each Sampler module can hold up to 30 samples that can be layered, velocity-switched or -crossfaded and with parameters for start, end, reverse, volume and delay.
- Sampler also features:
- A Pitch Envelope with two successive Pitch and Time phases.
- An AHDSR Envelope for controlling Amplitude.
- Sample Waveform Display additionally shows Pitch- , Amplitude- and Filter-Envelope.
- Samples can also be opened and edited in an external editor and then reloaded into the RMV right from RMV user interface.
- Switchable response to MIDI Note Off.
- Supported sample formats:
- WAV 8-32 bit, mono and stereo, any sample rate.
- AIF 8-24 bit, mono and stereo, any sample rate.
- REX and REX 2.
Fixed tempo synchronisation problem with groove and loop players (Mac only)
Fixed possible crash when changing audio buffer settings
Small fixes and improvements