Sonic Academy proudly presents ‘How To Make Nu Skool Retro House with Dancing Divaz’.
With 20 years experience remixing the likes of Queen, Prince and Baby D and accounting for 20 UK top 40s, the man behind the Divaz brand, Ian Bland, certainly knows how to make hits.
Here he uses his Divaz moniker to remix in a retro style but with a modern twist. Expect M1’s ahoy, glorious subby baselines and his trademark housey piano chord stabs. Lets party like it 1993!
- Tutorial 1 – Intro and Playthrough
- Tutorial 2 – Remix Parts and Template
- Tutorial 3 – The Vocals
- Tutorial 4 – Drums Part 1
- Tutorial 5 – Drums Part 2
- Tutorial 6 – Keys and Strings
- Tutorial 7 – Sidechain
- Tutorial 8 – Bass Organ
- Tutorial 9 – Vocal Chops
- Tutorial 10 – A/B Mixdown
- Tutorial 11 – Arranging the Intro
- Tutorial 12 – Arranging the Breakdown
- Tutorial 13 – Arranging the Mid Section
- Tutorial 14 – Arranging to the end
- Tutoria 15 – Final Tweaks
- Tutorial 16 – Mastering