Blue Cat’s Oscilloscope Multi is able to display, measure and compare waveforms from multiple tracks on a single screen. It includes both a multiple waveforms display and an XY phase scope view to compare the waveforms of several instances in real time.
- Multiple tracks real time oscilloscope: visualize and compare the waveform of several audio tracks on the same screen.
- Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support.
- Zoomable display with precise measurement capabilities.
- Easy phase cancellation and mono compatibility issues detection on multiple tracks or within an effect chain thanks to the XY phasescope view.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
- Import/Export presets and share them between the directX and VST versions.
- Trigger mode: the oscilloscopes can now be synced using a trigger, based on the value and direction of the incoming audio signal.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Skinnable user interface.
- DirectX and VST plug-in formats support.
- Smooth Update: silent (zipper-free) parameters update.
- Full automation support (all parameters can be automated, with smooth and continuous update).
- No CPU load on idle: when the plugin is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Real time MIDI control with advanced settings (MIDI channel and CC numbers, with complete response curve control) and MIDI learn.
- Any sample rate supported.