Voxengo has released PrimeEQ, a parametric equalizer plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows in VST2, VST3 and AU plugin formats.
PrimeEQ was designed to be the first equalizer to reach for when track or mix equalization is necessary: just insert the plug-in, put and drag the control points to the desired positions.
PrimeEQ implements an optimized user interface that utilizes an innovative “differential” filter display to show a user how a given selected filter contributes to the overall EQ shape. All control points are placed on the overall EQ shape designed to make the workflow fast and efficient. PrimeEQ is similar to CurveEQ in this respect except that PrimeEQ uses independent parametric filters instead of a continuous EQ curve.
PrimeEQ features a customizable spectrum analyzer as found in SPAN, GlissEQ, and other Voxengo plug-ins.
- Extremely optimized workflow.
- New “differential” filter display.
- Real-time spectrum analysis.
- Up to 32 parametric filter bands.
- 13 filter types.
- Narrow-band sweeping.
- User interface window resizing.
- Stereo and multi-channel processing.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- All sample rates support.
- Zero processing latency.