PinkNoise Studio has released Deepflight Kontakt edition, their 3rd native Kontakt library.
Deepflight Kontakt edition is a new sound library based on the best sounds of the legendary Roland D-50 synthesizer from the late ’80s. It features warm analogue strings, ambient textures, atmospheric pads, and fat synth sounds.
- 170 Kontakt patches (in 6 categories).
- Over 1.5 GB of 44kHz/24 bit stereo samples.
- 12 MIDI controllable knobs for realtime tweaking and for MIDI automation of the most important synth parameters.
- Extensive editing techniques: multiple velocity layers, round-robin, alternate sample starts to achieve fat, lively and realistic analogue sounds.
- Exclusive IR sample collection for the convolution reverb of Kontakt.
The full retail version of Kontakt 3.5 or higher is required.