Trio Broz: Solo Cello, for Kontakt 4.2.4 (and above), is a sampled cello inspired from the honest and compact Trio Broz sound. With its spontaneous dynamic heightening voice, supported by the powerful DCE, Trio Broz: Solo Cello can perform emotional and sensitive phrasing as well as energetic lines on a higher register.
Since the Cello is played by Klaus Broz, it naturally blends together with Trio Broz: Solo Violin, played by his sibiling Barbara.
A string trio of talented Italian musicians, Barbara (violin), Giada (viola) and Klaus (cello), at the Teatro delle Voci in Treviso. The Cello features up to 3.5 octaves, 3 dynamic layers for sustained articulations, 2 Legato types, 4 Round Robins for short articulations like Spiccato, Staccato and Pizzicato. You have the ability to create your unique sound by mixing the 3 microphones positions (Close, Mid and Far). The sampling was made with high quality gear: Schoeps and AudioTechnica microphones, Neve and Millennia Media preamps:
- 6217 samples
- 5.56 GB ncw compressed sample pool (10 GB original sample size).
- 3 mic positions with independent filtering controls.
- 3.5 octaves note range.
- Vibrato, non-vibrato + synthesized vibrato.
- Staccato, Spiccato, Pizzicato articulations with 4 Round Robins.
- DCE Engine to blend the dynamics
- 3 dynamic layers for sustained articulations.
- Pitch-Wheel controlled sub articulations like crescendo, accented attack.
- Two true-legato articulations: fingered legato and glissando
- Humanized tuning.
- Automatic legato speed based on the analysis of your performance.
- 17 Impulse Reverbs.
- Animated GUI with many configurable parameters.
- Ready-to-play presets.
- Custom remappable CCs.