MusicLab has announced the release of RealStrat v4.0
RealStrat is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar techniques emulating on a standard MIDI keyboard.
RealStrat provides playability based on the unique performance modes and easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system allowing a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. RealStrat Covers practically all sounds, articulations, and techniques a professional guitarist can produce on his Strat, including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, pinch harmonics, slap, unison bend, strumming, picking, chord chopping, scrapes, etc.
High quality dry samples recorded directly from Stratocaster pick-ups let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favourite amplifier simulator.
- Song Global mode, turning RealStrat 4 into a powerful song-writing tool:
- Easy-to-use built-in Song Track for constructing guitar parts.
- Chord Selector, allowing to quickly select and insert chords.
- Import the whole chord sets directly from WEB page or Text document.
- Powerful Style Filter letting you find suitable patterns by musical criteria.
- Export Song Track as a Standard MIDI file to use with any third party instruments.
- Double Tracking configuration and patch letting you easily simulate ‘double-tracked’ guitar part with the single MIDI input.
- Advanced Humanize engine, allowing you to easily add more realism to the performance with a mouse click. Randomization options:
- Other improvements: FretNoise (trigger) FX, Transpose, Transpose (toggle) FXs, Unison/Octave selection for Harmonics FX, Harmonics on black Add-on keys in Bass&Pick mode, Slow Strum time slider in Timing panel.