What has changed on V8?
(Subjected to changes without notice):
- Cross platform: Windows and MAC (possibly Linux too, later this year).
This alone may not seem much, but it is, most of the work will be recoding
the project so it can use modern cross-platform code instead of the current code.
- Multi Line Graphical Envelopes. (*).
- New Filter Types, including a custom user filter script type. (*).
- “Unlimited” number of parallel filters per layer.
- “Unlimited” number of chained effects per layer insert and per master sends (2 in total).
- “Unlimited” number of Mod Envelopes and LFOs.
- Better Wavesequencing style (*).
- Audio Looper layer, which samples any incoming audio signal and let you play like an instrument. (*).
- Multi Layer with the option to select the type of layer:
3 OSC (with Noise generator)
- Per Layer ARP and also a Master ARP.
- 16 Steps Polyphonic Sequencer per layer, to be used as a Modulation Source on the Mod Matrix.
- Per Layer Key Switching and Sticky Keys options.
- Per Layer Modulation Matrix.
- New Interface and Skin.
(*) borrowed from Wusik 4000 & 8000 code.
Sounds (with legacy presets) included in the full version:
(all files are in ZIP format, compatible with Windows and MAC, sizes are for the compressed file)
- Analog_Night.zip –
- Artvera_NewAge_Collection.zip –
- Drumillenium.zip –
- Drum_Collection_1.zip –
- Ethermos_Nocturnal.zip –
- Famous_Keys.zip –
- HQ_Guitar_Sets.zip –
- HQ_Piano_Sets.zip –
- HQ_Synthetica_Complete_1.zip –
- HQ_Synthetica_Complete_2.zip –
- Hybrid_World.zip –
- Orchestral_Lite.zip –
- Physical_Set.zip –
- Retro_DS.zip –
- TheSoundBank_Plus.zip –
- The_ElectroBank_One.zip –
- The_Sound_Bank.zip –
- WusikMagSnds.zip –