A complete collection of demonstration videos from the official site of Universal Audio. Most commercials are in HD quality.
Extras. Information: UAD-2 platform is a hardware complex, i.e. All plugins work only if there is an “iron” from this company (this can be either an internal PCIe card or an external Thunderbolt \ FireWire), and the price for a full set of license plugins exceeds $ 6000. An analogue of this solution is the well-known ProTools HD, which also uses DSP-processors as a resource. However, unlike the AVID product, UAD plug-ins can be installed on any sequencer in which you work, thereby making it possible to improve the quality of work in any environment.
Most Universal Audio plug-ins are unique (except for duplicate “partner” from Sonnox, brainworx and Softube) and their feature is primarily in realistic simulation of the signal circuit of these devices, while many other companies create “pseudo” processing. For several years of successful work Universal Audio has realized many of the known with its history copies of iron instruments that have entered the history of sound recording, and many that are produced and used so far.
In this video you will find official videos on how to work with Fairchild, Neve, API, Lexicon, Manley and with other UAD products.
– Unofficial Tutorials (more than 30 training videos made by independent studios + separately downloaded tutorials on Massenburg DesignWorks EQ)
– NAMM 2015 (the tricks of their work include Andrew Dawson, Mick Guzauski, John Hill, Young Guru, Darrell Thorp, as well as the demonstration of a new console for Apollo)
– Musikmesse 2015 (Demo with Fab Dupont, as well as Producer’s Corner from Armin van Buuren, Romesh Dodangoda, Wolfgang Stach)
– As for the new Apollo and the new Console 2.0 console (Getting Started, Console Sections, Expanded Systems, Setting Up Apollo Interfaces with Ableton Live, Cubse, Logic Pro, Pro Tools)
– Apollo Artist Sessions (a series of 6 videos where the recording process on Apollo is completely shown on the example of different musical groups)
– UA Artist Tips & Tricks (6 videos)
– Added some new Russian and English manuals, as well as a general manual for everything (UAD System Manual v8)
– Added the latest drivers for all products released (UAD-Mac-v802, UAD-Mac-v800, UAD-Win-v800)
Example files : none
Video format : MP4 + FLV
Video : AVC / H264, 1280×720, 16: 9, 30,000 fps, ~ 1 724 Kbps
Audio : AAC, 48.0 KHz, ~ 329 Kbps, 2 channels