Banshee – an eight-string guitar created for metal rock, has a lot of virtual pedals, rack effects, various vibrato styles, amplifiers, the library also includes many factory presets, a built-in editor for authentic guitar strumming.
– Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
– Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
– Various vibrato styles, from classic vibrato to rock and metal vibrato with adjustable depth / speed. Vibrato can be assigned to MIDI CCs or aftertouch.
– Powerful mapping system that lets you set articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
– Built-in strum pattern editor for authentic guitar strumming.
– Over 15,000 samples, recorded in 24-bit, 48khz.
– Articulations such as sustains, half palm mutes, full palm mutes, mutes, squeals, tapping, natural harmonics, plus special effects such as chugs, scratches, string slaps, and much more.
– MIDI articulations for instant upward / downward grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced), octaves, and powerchords.
– Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
– The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.
– Separate pickup signals for controllable pickup blend.
Publisher : Orange Tree Samples
Website : www.orangetreesamples.com/products/evolution-electric-guitar-banshee
Format : KONTAKT
Quality : 24 bit 48 kHz stereo