The Lacrimosa Choir was recorded in the same large orchestral hall used for exclusive V8P series and 8Dio CAGE & AGE – and contains three microphone positions (Mixed, DECCA & Far). The Choir contains a wealth of deep-sampled articulations and a variety of new and advanced articulations never used in any existing choir libraries.
The True Layered Legato contains velocity based legatos – meaning you get a completely smooth legato experience depending on how hard you play the keys – from very soft and slurred to fast, strong and epic. The new advanced Multi-Vowels allows you to create complete realistic sentences for the choir. The multi-vowels were recorded in different dynamics, so you can have the choir go from soft to larger then life epic. We also created a new advanced word/phrase sequencer that allows you to sequence advanced strings of words and phrases.
Lacrimosa also contains wealth of deep-sampled core articulations, including 24 different staccatos, 8 sustain types at multiple dynamics, 11 different power marcatos, 10 different expressive arcs, a large section of non-tonal vowels that allows you to create new words by blending muted sounds with the tonals. Lacrimosa also include Choral FX and our new Chaos FX system.
Lacrimosa Choir was recorded in one of the greatest symphony halls in the world and contains 96Khz, 3 microphone positions (Mixed, Decca, Far). The custom built UI system for Lacrimosa was built from scratch and contains over 35.000 lines of code giving you the ultimate experience in ease, flexibility and playability, including our new hyper-flexible word/phrase builder.
- Kontakt VST/ AU / AAX
- 16.500 Samples. 42GB HDD (compressed to 17.8GB)
- 3 Microphone Positions (Mixed, Decca & Far)
- Male Section w/ 70 Basses and 60 Tenors
- Female Section w/ 40 Altos and 30 Sopranos
- 16 True Velocity Based Legatos
- 40 Advanced Multi-Vowels and 10 Expressive Arcs
- 48 Staccatos, 22 Marcatos, 36 Sustains and Assorted FX
- Product only available as Direct Download
- Full Retail Version of Kontakt 5.5 (or later) Required