Sound Radix – 32 Lives v1.0.4 – OS X – CORE Keygen [packet-dada]
Cracked by….: symmetry
Supplied……: CORE Release-Date..: 2014/02/23
Packaged……: Bergelmir Release-Type..: Audio
Protection….: Serial OS…………: OS X
Crack/SN……: Serial Language……: English
Keep in mind if you have the previous version, you have created a hidden folder in Application Support (remove).
Macintosh HD /Library/Application Support/Sound Radix
Now install new version.
2014-05-05: Version 1.0.4
32 Lives is a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter, and is compatible with virtually all 64-bit Audio-Units host applications.
In July 2013, Apple introduced Logic Pro X, the next-generation version of its professional audio software, bringing many new features and improvements and an updated user interface. Moving forward with new technologies, the new Logic Pro X is a modern, 64-bit only application, which means that older 32-bit plug-ins will no longer work in Logic Pro X. Previous projects that were created in Logic 9 or earlier that include 32-bit only plug-ins will not fully open in Logic Pro X.
Enter 32 Lives.
32 Lives is a new application, capable of generating 64-bit Audio Units versions of your loved and hard-earned 32-bit legacy plug-ins, helping you to cross over to the new Logic Pro X smoothly and transparently. Older Logic 9 sessions will completely load into Logic Pro X, including all presets, parameters and automation. No special re-wiring or routing is required. All your 32-bit only plug-ins will again re-appear in the plug-ins menu as they always did.
General bug fixes
– Fixed problem with plugins which have several version available simultaneously.
– Fixed crash with URS plug-ins when writing automation.
– Fixed Destroy FX Buffer Override tempo sync not working.
– Fixed crash with IK Multimedia plug-ins in case the authorization wizard is left open for more than one minute.
– Fixed DAW hang caused by IK Multimedia’s authorization wizard window being hidden behind the DAW window; such hidden windows are now correctly brought forward.
– Fixed crash with Arturia Analog Factory in Live.
– Fixed most Pluggo validation crashes.
– Fixed Abbey Road plug-ins UI not being refreshed after loading a preset.
– Fixed some plug-ins failing to open due to component flags mismatches.
– Fixed resurrected plug-in crashing in case the original 32-bit plug-in has been removed. Instead, the plug-in just fails to open.
– Fixed memory leaks.
GUI fixes and improvements
– Added support for multiple screens.
– Added support for plug-in windows resizing.
– Improved Digital Performer plug-in windows behavior – windows get “out of the way” when appropriate.
– Fixed plug-in windows sometimes detaching from frame.
– Fixed scenario where a plug-in window could be incorrectly hidden after clicking on it, in case a different application’s window overlaps with it.
– Fixed other applications’ invisible windows hiding plug-in windows.
Resurrection fixes and impovements
– Enabled resurrection of Novation Automap and Longcat H3D.
– Installer automatically updates previously resurrected plug-ins – no need to manually re-resurrect after installation.
– Fixed 32 Lives manager crash when scanning components which do not contain Audio Units.
Do not make money with this software…
Remember to BUY the stuff if you USE it.
thepiratebay.se – 1337x.to – flashtorrents.org – fenopy.se
- Total size 5.8 MB