Release Year : 2018
Manufacturer : PUREMIX
Manufacturer Website : puremix
Posted by : Fab Dupont
Duration : 27 minutes
Distribution Type : Video Tutorial
Video Format : TS
Video : 1920 * 1080 (16: 9), 23976 (24000 \ 1001) frames \ sec, AVC
Audio : 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, AAC
Language : English
Description : Reverb is one of the oldest tools that we engineers use to improve our records. But how do we use it? What type should we use? Can you hear the difference?
In this exclusive Grammy Award-winning Fab Dupont teaches you:
– How to hear the difference between plate, spring, hall, and chamber reverbs?
– How to use a small environment to increase the size of your vocals
– How to add a sense of pitch to your mixes with hall reverb.
In addition, if you were ever interested in learning about comparing popular reverb plug-ins with real analog ones, you can listen to:
– Real EMT 140 plate reverb compare with UAD EMT 140
– Spring reverb plug-in compare with the real AKG BX10
– Classic PCM 70 hardware echo camera next to a similar plugin.
00:45 – Learn The Types of Reverb
01:14 – Plate Reverb
03:26 – Spring Reverb
05:30 – Hall Reverb
09:34 – Which Plugin Should I Use?
11:05 – Chamber Reverb
14:26 – Ambience Reverb
18:25 – Reverb Recap
20:35 – Reverb Pre-Delay
25:16 – What Would Fab Do?