Release year : 01.2020
Version : 1.28b6
Developer : Xfer Records
Developer’s site : xferrecords
Platform : iNTEL
Format : VSTi, AUi
Interface language : English
Tablet : S N
System Requirements : CPU with SSE2 Mac OS X 10.8 or greater
Description : Serum is a tabular wave synthesizer of dreams, with really high quality sound, a visual and creatively oriented interface, has a built-in wave table editor so that music creation is not a tedious process. The synthesizer has a huge number of wave tables, and of course the ability to create your own. A unison generator that gives up to 16 votes and allows you to flexibly adjust the volume-to-child ratio between them. The sound is very lively, and most importantly modern.
• Ability to import or create your own Wavetables.
• Ultra – pure oscillators – in short, the developers assure that the sound in Serum will be clean and almost transparent.
• Advanced modulation capabilities
• Ability to work with the wave table in real time
• A large number of filters
• Many effects and the ability to modulate each of them.
• Extended unison – up to 16 votes per oscillator. Several modes of unison and other chips.
• Serum includes 450 presets, 144 wave tables.
New in Version :
– fix: (AAX) Serum was not restoring all settings on a deactivated track / instance.
– fix: Shift-click + dragging on the leftmost segment of the LFO display would add a stream of extra LFO points.
– fix: Alt-drag to LFO to wavetable
– fix: drawing in WT Editor would not update the wavetable in some situations