Year / Release Date: 05.2020
Developer: Native Instruments
Developer’s site: native-instruments
Format: VSTi, AAX
Tabletka: cured | VR
System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit, latest Service Pack)
Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
Please note: MASSIVE X requires an AVX-compatible CPU to run.
MASSIVE X does not currently run in standalone mode.
Description: New generation flagship synthesizer
– Flawless sound and total sound freedom for advanced sound design
– Create with a new level of dynamic, kinetic sound, with truly flexible routing and extensive modulation
– Created on the basis of the MASSIVE synthesizer for the new decade and intended for development
LEGEND REBUILDING – Rethinking, remounting, and reincarnating – MASSIVE X is the successor to the iconic synthesizer that helped spawn entire genres. Get everything you need to create any sound you can imagine. Quickly create complex routes to bring your ideas to life – no matter how far they can go – and move further than you thought with expressive game modulation. Think, make and determine how the future will sound.
Oscillators – At the heart of MASSIVE X you will find a completely new section of oscillators that can generate more variations than whole synthesizers, right from scratch. Choose from more than 170 wave tables and 10 different reading modes – from the aggressive Gorilla family to the mode of bending wave tables, Hardsync, Formant and many others – each with its own unique sub-modes and additional controls. Install two phase modulation generators to add extra movement to the main oscillators.
ROUTING – Connect any output to any input and see what happens. The intuitive routing setup allows you to essentially reprogram parts of MASSIVE X, which means that you can bypass, recall and route the audio in any way you like. It is also possible to direct modulators as sound sources to drive elements such as a comb filter.
MODULE – Draw precise modulation schemes in the Performer section and assign them to parameters for complex, evolving patches or for controlled changes to your sound. Then you can use the Remote Octave control to launch them on the keyboard, which means that you get really playable modulation and a huge expressive variety in one patch.
New in Version :
• ADDED Parameter Readouts: Values are now shown below / above the parameters, including macro parameters
• ADDED Custom Noise Samples: External samples in various file formats and sample rates can now be loaded into the Noise section
• ADDED Embedded Noise Samples: Custom noise samples that are saved with the preset are embedded into the preset file
• ADDED Noise One Shot mode: In one shot mode noise samples are only played once. One shot mode can be accessed through the Voice section in the Noise generator drop-down menu
• ADDED Noise Keytracking mode: Added an option to the Noise section to enable keytracking for sample playback
• ADDED 50 new Noise Samples (25 Loops and 25 One Shots)
• FIXED Massive X crashed on instantiating in Logic Pro X 10.5
• FIXED Some 3rd party Massive Presets were instantiating Massive X
• FIXED Massive X was indicating some presets as modified (with asterisk) when no changes were made
• FIXED Colors of Noise & Wavetables headers in the menus in Dark Mode