Year / Release Date: 2020
Developer: Ample Sound
Website: Ample Sound
Format: VSTi, VSTi3, AAX, AU
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
Mac: 10.9 or higher.
VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
Description: Ample Guitar L III is a virtual guitar that will bring the sound of the Alhambra Luthier classical guitar to your studio. Ample Guitar L contains two sample libraries Finger Library and Pick Library with a total volume of over 4 GB.
For Windows users:
1. Install the AGL_3_2_0_Installer.exe program
2. Install the Library Installer.exe library (select the directory for installing the library)
3. Run the Activate.exe patch (in the line AGL v3.2.0, click on the button on the right Activate and in the window that opens, click Activate)
For MacOSX users:
1. Install the AGL_3_2_0_Installer.dmg program
2. Install the AGL_Library_Installer.pkg library (select the directory for installing the library)
3. Run the AS Self-Activator v3.dmg patch (in the AGL v3.2.0 line, click on the Activate button on the right and in the window that opens, click Activate)