Year of release: 07.2020
Developer site: Wavesfactory
Format: VST / VST3 / AAX (MODiFiED)
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows 7, 8 or 10.
Description: Trackspacer creates space in the mix by manipulating the frequencies of one track to another like sidechain compression in real time, but a thousand times more powerful and transparent. It is considered the secret weapon when mixing by many artists, producers and engineers.
Secret Weapon: Trackspacer has a 32-band EQ that reacts to the incoming side chain signal. It analyzes its spectrum and changes the EQ curve of the other track. This way you create space for a specific track by cutting out the frequencies that another track needs in real time.
What’s new :
# Version 2.5.7 – 07/16/2020
– Fixed: crash on Logic 10.5.
– Improved: general optimization.
# Version 2.5.6 – 10/03/2020
– Fixed: knob images on Windows.
– Added: OpenGL on Windows.
– Improved: macOS Catalina compatibility.
# Version 2.5.5 – 01/14/2020
– Improved: faster spectrogram ballistics.
– Improved: more readable font for parameter labels.
– Added: more detailed screen display that shows the frequency and dB on mouse hover.
– Added: low-cut and high-cut filter graphic feedback on the display.
– Added: window is now resizable by dragging the bottom right corner.
– Added: retina images.
– Added: macOS Catalina support.
– Added: auto updater.
– Dropped: 32-bit support.