Year / Release Date: 09.2020
Developer: Ample Sound
Developer site: amplesound
Format: STANDALONE, VSTi, VSTi3, AAX, AU
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
Mac: 10.9 or higher.
VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
Description: Ample Guitar L III is a virtual guitar that will bring the sound of the Alhambra Luthier classical guitar into your studio. Ample Guitar L contains two sample libraries Finger Library and Pick Library with a total volume of over 4 GB.
– 2 sets of samples: Neck and Bridge
– Stereo and mono modes.
– Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, Pinch Harmonic 10 articulations, Legato arbitrary length, pitch and polyphony.
– CPC (Customized Parameters Control) – any controller can be controlled using MIDI CC or automation.
– Guitar with two riffs
– Polyphonic legato and smooth sliding.
– Multiple Capo Logics – Provides various options for automatic fingering logic for different performances such as solo, chorus, etc.
– Grainy – increased graininess of the attack and randomization by humanization
– Built-in AMP system including 6 classic AMP models: Metal Double (based on Mesa Boogie Dual model), Metal Treble (based on Mesa Boogie Triple model), Lead 800 (based on Marshall JCM800 model), Jazz 120 (based on Roland JC120 model), 65 Twang (based on the Fender 65 Twin Reverb) and 57 Delight (after the Fender 57 Deluxe).
– 7 cabins ： 1×12 57D, 2×12 65T, 2×12 120, 4×12 60A, 4×12 60B, 4×12 Ro and 4×12 Ri.
– Each cabinet has 8 microphone options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57, E609, C414 XLS, R121 and M160.
– Hundreds of presets, each preset contains a riff (1-8 bars) that can be used to go to the Riffer panel and preview.
– String Roll Editor: can show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise clearly. Each note has 8 attributes – Pitch, Velocity, Length, Velocity, Articulation, Legato, Vibrato and Bend, with which you can get a sophisticated sound.
– Dice – Random riff generator: a click of the mouse will create new inspiration because it is not just a random algorithm. Rather, he summarizes the rules by analyzing a variety of musical scores.
– Multiple selections and operations, undo and redo, etc. multiple MIDI instruments, including fixed velocity, legato length and limiting, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue, etc.
– 8-band high-quality equalizer, intuitive frequency response control, real-time input and output spectrum visualization, support for solo-single band.
– Compressor – real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS and Peak, soft knee support, auto release and auto gain.
– 6 types of echoes, real-time stereo signal processing visualization, can adjust 6 echo parameters individually: feedback, panning, volume, etc.
– IR Reverb providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of the IR spectrum.