Publisher: Audio Imperia
Format: KONTAKT FULL
Quality: 24 bit 48 kHz stereo
Description: Epic cinematic drums.
Audio Imperia announced the availability of Cerberus for NI Kontakt, an innovative and versatile drum library that will let you create from a custom cinematic drum kit to an epic ensemble.
Recorded in the same recording studio as our flagship Jaeger orchestral library, CERBERUS offers an easy way to create huge drum ensembles with an all-new overdub script. You can transform the powerful drummer trio that we used during the sessions (hence the name of the library) into an army of players ready to crush whatever stands in their way. To make your library even more flexible, we have recorded a custom drum kit with cymbals, as well as an amazing ensemble Gran Cassa.
CERBERUS has our proprietary multi-sample engine, now enhanced with a new assignable percussion script. This makes your work as easy as possible, so you can focus on what matters most: making music.
Cerberus is impressively energetic, easy to customize, instantly playable, and very fun to work with. The sound is phenomenal and you can get the results you want in no time.
– Drum Ensembles (Gran Cassas, Kick Drums, Low Toms, Mid Toms, High Toms, Snares, Clacks, Clicks)
– Drum Kit / w cymbals
– Sound Design (Tonal Hits / Atonal SFX / Tonal Atmos / Atonal Atmos)
– 7 microphone positions (regular patches): Tob Condenser, Top Dynamic, Bottom Condenser, Mid / Side, Decca, Wide, Far.
– 3 mix mic positions (processed patches): Close, Far, Reverb.
– True Stacking Engine, for which we recorded additional round robin samples.
– Customizable Midi Mapping.
– Signature Dual Layer FX Page Kontakt Engine.
– Recorded on the same stage as JAEGER.