Publisher: Strezov Sampling
Website: Strezov Sampling
Quality: 24 bit 48 kHz stereo
Description: Starting July 20th, we are proud to announce that all of our Next Generation Choir products will be coded for Free Kontakt Player and will also operate on the NKS Control Standard. In addition to this, each choir will receive one major free update adding performance fixes as well as new features and small improvements over the coming weeks. Each week there will be a different choir in the spotlight.
Requires Native Instruments Kontakt Player or Kontakt FULL v5.7.1 and higher!
Additional Information :
The final re-release in our Choir Summer Special is ARVA Children Choir. Add some magic to your music and get ARVA Children Choir including two separately recorded boys and girls choirs as well as soloists for your arsenal.
Being in development for more than 3 years the final chapter of Strezov Sampling’s Next Generation Choir Series is at hand. Starting with WOTAN, the lowest and probably most powerful men choir ever sampled and FREYJA – the first sampled choir to focus on the beauty of the female voice, ÁRVA marks the first ever sampled children choir, which is more than just a bonus to the female and male sections.
Including the revolutionary Syllabuilder Engine first introduced with WOTAN, True Polyphonic Legato as well as the brand new Agile Legato, which allows you to play polyphonic legato with every syllable inside the library, ÁRVA benefits from every little secret discovered in a 4 years long journey of producing the most playable and realistic sounding choir libraries ever made.
But that’s not it! What if we told you that ÁRVA consists of two choirs instead of one? You heard right. ÁRVA marks the first ever sampled children choir library to include boys and girls choirs recorded seperately and in divisi sections (sopranos, altos)!
One of the biggest trademarks of Árva is its unique legato scripting, combining polyphonic true legato sampling with our very own Syllabuilding approach. The Syllabuilder Agile Legato not only allows the user to play legato with every syllable availabe in the library, but also features intelligent voice leading enabling polyphonic writing within just one patch. In other words: Hold down a chord in the left, play a melody with your right hand and have it all connected with legato transitions. This powerful feature is controllable by the most common of all midi cc controllers, the sustain pedal.
In addition to the Agile Legato Árva again also features polyphonic true legato patches (Ah, Mm, Ooh, Mm-Ah, Mm-Ooh, Mm-Ooh-Ah) for every divisi section in the library, which gives you tons of flexibility when it comes to writing legato lines.
Syllabuilder Engine 3.5
When it comes to virtual choirs there are basically two approaches: Phrasebuilding (StormChoir series) and Wordbuilding (Rhodope series). Árva combines the simplicity and sample recording of phrasebuilding with the advanced editing functions of wordbuilding. This allows you to have amazing sounding results within seconds, but also to build and create new sample content with only few mouse-clicks. Create complete choral patterns inside the GUI or connect different syllables and morph them to add motion to your choir arrangements. Save and Load complete lyric presets to quickly get yourself into the actual composition or enhance your setup with predefined quick words.
All samples have their natural attacks included. However if you want to tighten them up the Syllabuilder Engine allows you to set custom attack, release, volume and offset values for each field independently. Something first introduced by WOTAN Male Choir and before that greatly missed in all phrasebuilding choir libraries.
Version 3 now features compatibility among all of our choirs included in the Next Generation Choir Series meaning you can exchange lyrics and presets, thus saving an incredible amount of time.
– Separately recorded boys and girls choir ensembles
– True Divisi recordings for boys and girls sections
– Boys and Girls Soloists with Polyphonic True Legato and Agile Legato
– Polyphonic True Legato (Ah, Mm, Ooh, Mm-Ah, Mm-Ooh, Mm-Ooh-Ah) and Agile Legato (10 Syllables) for every divisi section of both ensembles
– 10 powerful syllables recorded within 2 dynamic layers + 1 “faux” dynamic layer to smooth out crossfading
– Sustain (1xRR) and Staccato (2xRR) samples
– 3 mic positions – Close, Decca, Hall + custom convolution reverb
– The powerful Syllabuilder engine 3.0 with CONNECT and MORPH modes that allow you to create your own sample content within Kontakt
– Ability to Load and Save your lyrics, built-in preset manager
– Fully compatible with Wotan and Freyja
– Integrated manual
– Full NKS and Kontakt Player Support
– Update to the latest version of Syllabuilder engine with the latest functions
– Powerful Performance patch based on the engine of the one in Storm Choir Ultimate
– Velocity Dynamic Influencer
– Panning and stereo spread controls on each microphone position
– Advanced options for the Legato patches (niente, sustain pedal notes, remapping of controls)
– GUI changes
– Updated in-patch Manual
– Minor tweaks and improvements
– Updated all pathes (NKI files)
– Minor tweaks and improvements