Year / Release Date: 07/23/2020
Developer site: Cockos
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
Interface language: English + Russian
System requirements: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Description: Cockos Reaper is one of the most advanced programs for creating music, both in the studio and at home. The main feature of the program is that it has pattern, keyboard and audio editing. You can set an unlimited number of audio or midi tracks, not counting how many VST format virtual instruments you can add.
Reaper does not take up as much hard disk space and does not load the processor as programs from the FL Studio, Cubase, Reason or Sonar series. With this program, you can work even on low-power computers with sound cards that do not support Full duplex operating modes. Although, if the sound card supports this mode, you will get unlimited opportunities to create your compositions with professional sounding even in formats such as 5 + 1, and with additional plug-ins, and 7 + 1.
• Unlimited creation and playback of audio and MIDI tracks.
• Ability to run the program from removable media.
• 64-bit audio engine of the program.
• Small size distribution kit and high performance.
• Compatible with multi-core processors and multi-processor systems.
• Direct recording to multiple tracks in a variety of formats including WAV, OGG, MIDI, FLAC, etc.
• Supports a wide range of hardware.
• Supports VST, VSTi, DX, DXi effects and instruments.
• Lots of built-in tools and effects.