Year / Release Date: 2021/02
Version: 16 Build 2.0.412
Developer website: http://anonyme.ru/?https://www.magix.com/ru/muzyka/samplitude/suite/
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: English
System requirements: – Windows 10, Windows 8 (64-bit)
– Processor: 2 GHz
– RAM: 4 GB
– Video card: built-in, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
– Available disk space: x GB for program installation, 20 GB for Samplitude Pro X5, 100 GB for Samplitude Pro X5 Suite
Description: Samplitude Pro X provides recording and mixing engineers with practical features that will revolutionize the standard DAW workflow. Edit in real time while recording. Apply effects to individual clips individually. Visualize volume, frequency and phase information for selected tracks. Use batch processing to automatically edit multiple files at the same time.
Brand new features
New in the Samplitude Pro X5 Suite: ARA2 integrates Melodyne and SpectraLayers Pro more seamlessly than before, MIDI Polyphonic Expression supports modern controllers such as the ROLI Seaboard, and a new section has been added to simplify monitoring. Tempo tracking features allow you to centrally control tempo and beat changes, Automation Shapes creates smooth curves, and the Convology XT Complete offers vintage reverb. The new Samplitude Pro X5 Suite includes additional tools for creating immersive sounds, a complete coreFX Suite with the necessary effects and an additional package of audio processing software.
– New! ARA2 supports the latest versions of Celemony Melodyne essential and others.
– New! Polyphonic MIDI expression for additional parameters for each note
– New! Monitoring section for switching between monitoring paths
– New! Automation shapes for predefined curves
– New! WaveColor to display the spectral waveform
– New! Dedicated Tempo Track function to automate tempo changes
– New! Convology XT Complete with unlimited vintage reverbs (2965 impulse responses)
– New! Monitoring section Say goodbye to meter cable connections and expensive routing equipment – the new monitoring section of the Samplitude Pro X5 offers unprecedented flexibility. Set up multiple monitoring paths and load them with effects. Replay your configurations and, if you like, integrate a talkback microphone – this can be done easily with a mouse or shortcuts.
– New! ARA2 support
The second generation ARA interface allows for more complete switching between Samplitude Pro X5 and ARA-compatible plug-ins. The audio data can be uploaded faster, allowing for more efficient editing in real time. With the integration of Melodyne, time-consuming translations are a thing of the past, as audio events can be opened right here. In addition, ARA2 makes it easy to edit multiple tracks at the same time and make clear transitions between clips without crossfading.
-New! Tempo track
Tempo now has its own track. Use automation to create elegant transitions between slow and fast sections. Set additional buttons as useful markers for changing rhythm and tempo.
-New! Polyphonic MIDI Expression
Discover the future of MIDI work with MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE for short). MPE assigns each note a dedicated MIDI channel, which allows parallel modulation simultaneously and independently of each other. In this way, compatible controllers such as the ROLI seaboard can reach their full potential. Want to apply a pitch change to a solo, or tone down the harmony with sustain? All this is possible with MPE.
Full control, everything in sight
-New automation capabilities are the focus of the Samplitude Pro X5. Advanced visualization tools enable users to better understand their audio material.
– Run setup.
– Run update.
– Replace files in the root directory of the program with files from the Crack folder.