Publisher: Emergence Audio
Format: KONTAKT FULL & P’ed 6.3.2+
Installation: Open via the Files tab (see screenshots)
Quality: 24 bit 48 kHz stereo
Description: A tool for abstract ambient sounds. Portal to quantum reality.
The Quantum Steel Tongue is a synthetic pad library consisting of a steel drum with a tongue, deeply sampled and “transformed into a quantum sphere”. Impressive textures, pads, soundscapes, pulses and more. Part of our ever-expanding Quantum Engine series, we embark on a journey into a new ambient dimension of shifting textures.
Quantum Steel Tongue never seems static and continues to create an ambient soundscape full of depth and movement. We achieve this through sampling and morphing. To understand the true potential of Quantum UI, you just have to hold a couple of chords for a minute or so to really hear and feel the full depth of what this instrument is capable of.
Effects: Reverb Delay-tempo sync option Chorus Distortion with QLINK option Saturation with QLINK option LoFi with QLINK option Tape saturation with QLINK option
– More than 70+ presets
– 100+ parameters to customize your own sound
– Infinite layer combinations
– Up to 6 octaves sampled across the keyboard
– Treated steel tongue drum
– 8 curated preset categories
– 7 Effects including our Quantum morphing engine
– NCW lossless compression technology
– Midi learn / automation for all controls
– Intuitive user-friendly one of a kind GUI