Issue date: 2021
Developer: Adobe Systems Inc.
Build author: m0nkrus
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: Multilingual (no Russian)
System requirements: Windows 10 • learn more
Audition lets you capture, design and mix sound effects using the industry’s best digital audio workstation. By maintaining multiple audio tracks, waveform display, and spectral frequency displays, it is easy to record, edit, and clean up audio content.
Extended timeline with support for multiple audio tracks
Record and mix clips with real-time effects and automation.
Waveform and Spectral Frequency Editor
Use familiar image editing tools to select and modify audio recordings.
Powerful sound effects
Try over 50 built-in effects for sound design and restoration.
Unique advanced features
Create music remixes in seconds, or master complex mixing concepts with the Essential Sound panel.
List of changes made
– The assembly is based on the Adobe standalone installer version 18.104.22.1688, which is not available to the general public.
– With the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Desktop Common module was cut from the installer, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
– The Adobe Creative Cloud module is completely cut from the installer, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
– The installer provides a choice of the installation path and language of the program interface, as well as the ability to launch the program immediately after installation is complete.
– Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 10 minor versions.
– In the menu for selecting the interface language of the installed program, a false indication of support for additional six languages has been corrected.
– Disabled spyware modules Log Transport Application and CRLog Transport Application.
– The program has already been treated. Can be used immediately after installation.
Frequently asked Questions
Question: I cannot click the “Continue” button, as the contents of the window do not fit into the window itself, and the button is out of sight. What to do?
Answer: This rarely happens on a crookedly configured OS. The keyboard has a TAB key. Click it to the desired menu item.
Question: I have a gag at the initial stage of installation, not described above. Can you suggest something?
Answer: Try to replace the Set-up.exe file used in the distribution kit with the downloaded one – >> from here.
Question: The installation did not complete due to an incomprehensible error. What to do?
Answer: Check out the – >> error codes decoding. Also, I recommend that you study the installation log. It is located in the path C: Program Files (x86) Common Files Adobe Installers Install.log. Perhaps here you can get more detailed information about the problem and how to fix it.
Question: What about disabling spyware?
Answer: The spy modules Log Transport Application (LogTransport2.exe) and CRLog Transport Application (CRLogTransport.exe) are disabled. The files that initialize them have been renamed to LogTransport2.exe.bak and CRLogTransport.exe.bak, respectively. If you suddenly have a desire to restore their functionality, simply remove the .bak extension from them. Anticipating the question of some users why, they say, the same AdobeIPCBroker.exe is not blocked, I want to say that some online services will not work without it.
Question: What about medications for this version of the program?
Answer: A patched AuUI.dll file was released using the uncia hacker method. The cured file is built into the installer by me, so you do not need to do anything for the cure. Just in case, the original file is saved under the name AuUI.dll.bak. To restore the original file, remove the .bak extension from it and replace the existing patched file with it.
Question: When opening the program, the error “Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or damaged …” is displayed. What to do?
Answer: You still have “tails” in your system from the previous installations of Adobe Creative Cloud components. They must be removed. To do this, use the utility – >> Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool. First select All and then Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop as the component to be removed. Then reinstall the failed program. Such a cleaning with reinstallation will not damage previously installed programs.