Year/Date of Issue: 11.05.2022
Developer site: www.arturia.com/products/analog-classics/analoglab-v/overview
Format: STANDALONE, VSTi, VSTi3, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
Tabletka: V.R cured
System requirements: Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5GHz
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU, other Arturia tools installed
Description : Analog Lab gives you simplified access to 6500+ of the hottest presets from our award-winning V Collection.
Contains the sounds of all 21 authentically modeled keyboards, combining impressive sound with exceptional ease of use and amazing features. In addition to listening to feedback from the music community, our developers have worked hand in hand with professional ergonomists to optimize every aspect of this instrument for creating and performing music. This has resulted in an intuitive interface, a beautifully organized category-based browser, and a natural display of audio options, accommodating a stand-alone audio encyclopedia of legendary sounds.
Keeping it real: Why settle for samples of classical instruments when you have faithful reproductions? At Analog Lab, you’re searching for the best sounds from the award-winning Arturia V Collection of 21 classic synthesizers, organs and pianos that are true physical models of the originals. There is nothing better than the organic sound quality of yesteryear available anywhere.
Add Authentic Analog Warmth: All your favorite sounds in Analog Lab, which gives you the best of 21 instruments that have made music history and all in one convenient place. Analog synthesizers. Digital synthesizers. Acoustic pianos. Electric pianos. Organs. String machines. With the best of 21 reproductions of vintage instruments, Analog Lab lets you transcend time and style by equipping you with everything from the most iconic sounds of the past to the contemporary sound projects that define musical trends today. Whether you’re writing, recording or performing, over 6500 sounds cover every song, genre, mood and atmosphere you can think of – no software required. Use it standalone or with your favorite DAW.
Find and remember your favorite sounds: With Analog Lab’s sleek new browser, you can always find the right sound. Where is this sound? Find it in the blink of an eye by clicking on the tags to filter Analog Lab’s vast sound library by type, feature, instrument, and more. Need a fat, funky bass? Simply click this tag combination to get a short list of the entire library, or limit yourself to selected software instruments. Click to add tools to your favorites for instant download later. Use playlists to save just the sounds you need for gigs or sessions and then access or change MIDI programs to your preferred buttons or pedal.
Whether you’re writing, playing or recording, Analog Lab’s elegant browser makes it easy to dive deep into this vast library for the sonic gold you need.
What’s new in version 5.5.0
• Support for new VC9 tools
• New preset tag system (right click to open tag menu)
• New preinstalled browser, toolbars and menu design.
• New type of sound bank
• New tool icons
• Improved preset recommendation algorithm
• Custom presets from legacy instruments are now always visible
• Removed demo playlist for new users.
• Improved project opening time
• Preinstalled load time improvements
• Improved preset store performance.
• Improved drag and drop of presets into playlists.
• Moved the category of user presets in the Study.
• Improved playlist menu.
• Playlists can now be edited simultaneously in plugin instances.
• Improvements to the preset information menu.
• Improved behavior of pop-ups on the home page.
• Changes made to playlists are now saved automatically.
• Added counter for selecting multiple presets.
• MPE no longer conflicts with standard pitch change messages.
• No more freezes when displaying two instances of the same tool with an AMD GPU.
• No more missing presets when importing large banks
• Playlists can now be selected using program change messages (MSB).
• No more problems with displaying pop-ups
• Installers no longer offer to install Rosetta on non-Rosetta systems.
• No more missing presets when using multiple instances of Analog Lab.