Year/Date of Issue: 10.07.2022
Developer: Swar Systems
Developer website: Swar Systems
Format: VSTi, VSTi3, AAX, AU
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka: TRAZOR present
System requirements: Windows 7 or later
Mac OS X 10.9 or later (Intel & M1)
Description : SwarPlug is a VST, Audio Units and AAX plugin that will work on most DAWs. It includes an ever-growing number of instruments (currently over 80), each with a large number of MIDI loops that you can listen to and simply drag and drop onto your tracks to instantly achieve something really sounding.
– Over 80 perfectly sampled Indian instruments
– Customizable display of game zones with settings for specific parameters
– Multi-mic fader (for ML instruments)
– MPE support
– Cross-Legato mode for smooth pitch bending with crossfading
– Scales customization with grayscale adjustment
– Modulation panel with a wide range of modulation options
– Time Stretch
– Buses and effect
and much more..
1. Run the “sp4lib.exe” installer.
2. Replace with patched (dll, vst3, aax) files from the Patched folder
Sample Pack Installation
1. Just install all the packages in turn from the Sample Packs folder
NOTE. If the instrument does not play sound after installing or updating
Sample Packs, locate and delete the “.System” folder and the “SwarPlug.settings” file in
users AppData folder (if I’m not mistaken) and delete it.