Quality: 16 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description: BFD Oblivion is an expansion for FXpansion’s BFD3, BFD Eco and BFD2 designed to provide ready-to-use heavy rock and metal drum sounds. The included sounds are inspired by genres like post-metal, sludge, prog-metal and alt-rock and are intended to have the punch to slice through the densest walls of guitars.
Based around 3 different versions of a Mapex Orion kit with Mapex brass and Brady jarrah wood snares, each with different degrees of processing, BFD Oblivion also contains cymbals from Bosphorus, Zildjian and Paiste in natural and processed versions. Crafted by an in-house team obsessed with metal, BFD Oblivion is processed heavily so you don’t have to – just add your hardest guitars and basses to create an authentic foundation for all kinds of rock and metal music.
– Expansion for BFD3, BFD Eco and BFD2
– Mix-processed drums, ready to drop into your productions!
– Mapex Orion drumkit: 22″ kick with 10″, 12″, and 14″ toms
– Mapex Brass Master snare and 13″ Brady jarrah snare
– Cymbals and hihat from Bosphorus, Zildjian and Paiste
– Kick with felt and plastic beater
Drum for heavy styles of music (Metal and all that).Keygen and License Manager included!To fully install BFD3 version you need: 11.7 GB. For BFD Eco/BFD2 version: 32 GB !
Windows 7 or higher (Windows)
OSX 10.6.8 or higher (Mac)
BFD3, BFD Eco or BFD2
Internet connection for download and authorization
disk space requirements:
BFD3 version: 11.7 GB for a full install
BFD Eco/BFD2 version: 32 GB for a full install
How to activate the library using License Manager and Keygen:
To authorize the required library, first install the License Manager if it is not installed on your system.
1. Run Keygen. (Suitable for authorization of all libraries)
2. Launch License Manager and close.
Due to a bug, some information cannot be loaded on first run.
3. Restart License Manager and start offline authorization. (offline authorization)
It will ask you to authorize the library.
4. Save the *.authrequest file to your computer.
5. Generate *.auth file using Keygen.
Do not import! Because of bugs.
6. Restart Authorization Manager.(Authorization Manager)
7. Now, import the generated *.auth file.