Release year: 01.2020
Developer: Xfer Records
Developer site: xferrecords
Format: VSTi, AUi
Interface language: English
System requirements: CPU with SSE2 \ Mac OS X 10.8 or greater
Description : Serum is a dream wavetable synthesizer with a really high quality sound, a visual and creatively oriented interface, has a built-in wavetable editor so that creating music is not a tedious process. The synthesizer features a huge number of wave tables, and of course the ability to create your own. A unison generator that gives up to 16 voices and allows you to flexibly adjust the ratio of volume and detune between them. The sound is very lively, and most importantly modern.
• Ability to import or create your own wavetables.
• Ultra – clean oscillators – in short, the developers assure that the sound in Serum will be clear and almost transparent.
• Advanced modulation options
• Ability to work with the wave table in real time
• Large number of filters
• Many effects and the ability to modulate each of them.
• Extended unison – up to 16 voices per oscillator. Several unison modes and other features.
• Serum includes 450 presets, 144 wavetables.
New in version
– fix: (AAX) Serum was not restoring all settings on a deactivated track/instance.
– fix: Shift-click + dragging on the leftmost segment of the LFO display would add a stream of extra LFO points.
– fix: Alt-drag to LFO to wavetable
– fix: drawing in WT Editor would not update the wavetable in some situations