Year/Date of Issue: 04/19/2022
Developer: Ample Sound
Developer site: www.amplesound.net/en/pro-pd.asp?id=20
Format: STANDALONE, VSTi, VSTi3, AAX, AU
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
Mac: 10.9 or higher.
VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
Description : Ample Guitar TC is a virtual electric guitar that brings the sound of a Fender Telecaster (John English Masterbuilt) into your studio.
– 2 sample packs: Neck and Bridge
– Stereo and mono modes.
– Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, Pinch Harmonic 10 articulations, Legato of arbitrary length, pitch and polyphony.
– CPC (Customized Parameters Control) – any controller can be controlled using MIDI CC or automation.
– Guitar with two riffs
– Polyphonic legato and smooth gliding.
– Multiple Capo Logics – provides different options for automatic fingering logic for different performances such as solo, chorus, etc.
– Grainy – increased attack graininess and humanization randomization
Built-in AMP system including 6 classic AMP models: Metal Double (based on Mesa Boogie Dual), Metal Treble (based on Mesa Boogie Triple), Lead 800 (based on Marshall JCM800), Jazz 120 (based on Roland JC120), 65 Twang (based on the Fender 65 Twin Reverb) and 57 Delight (based on the Fender 57 Deluxe).
– Each cabinet has 8 microphone options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57, E609, C414 XLS, R121 and M160.
– Hundreds of presets, each preset contains a riff (with 1-8 bars) that can be used to go to the Riffer panel and view.
– String Roll Editor: Can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise. Each note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, speed, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can get an exquisite sound.
– Dice – Random riff generator: mouse click will create new inspiration because it’s not just a random algorithm. Rather, he summarizes the rules through the analysis of many musical scores.
– Multiple selection and operations, undo and redo, etc. Multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, legato length and limit, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue, etc.
– 8-band high-quality EQ, intuitive frequency response control, real-time visualization of the input and output spectrum, single band solo support.
– Compressor – real-time visualization of input and output signal, two RMS and Peak detection modes, soft knee support, auto release and auto gain.
– 6 types of echo, real-time visualization of stereo signal processing, can adjust 6 echo parameters individually: feedback, panning, volume, etc.
– IR Reverb providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of the IR spectrum.