Year/Date of Issue: 10.2019
Developer: KV331 Audio
Developer site: KV331 Audio
Format: STANDALONE, VSTi, AAX
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka: cured – Team VR
Description: SynthMaster One is an easy-to-use wave synthesizer with an intuitive workflow. Although it shares the same engine with its older brother SynthMaster, it comes with new features such as wave synthesis. Creating new sounds with SynthMaster One with its simple layout, rich content of graphs and waveforms, and inspiring factory preset library is a real pleasure. Watch our videos,
audio and you will see how easy it is to create sounds with this synthesizer.
Cross-platform VST and AU: SynthMaster One runs as a VST instrument on both Windows and Mac OSX, and also as an Audio Unit instrument on Mac OSX. On Windows, it runs as a standalone application as well.
500 Factory Presets: SynthMaster One comes with 500 inspiring factory presets from a world class team of sound designers: Arksun, Aiyn Zahev, Bulent Biyikoglu, Gercek Dorman, Nori Ubukata, Rob Lee, Ufuk Kevser, Vorpal Sound and Xenos Soundworks .
Semi-Modular Architecture: For each SynthMaster One instance, there are 2 oscillators with 2 sub oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 2 LFOs, a powerful 16 step arpeggiator/sequencer and also 11 different effects that can be inserted on to 6 FX insert slots. The sub oscillators can be connected to the oscillators in 5 different modes which let you use it as a regular sub oscillator or do complex modulations such as ring modulation, amplitude modulation, phase modulation or frequency modulation.
16 Step Arpeggiator/Sequencer: The arpeggiator in SynthMaster One features classic arpeggiator modes such as Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, UpDown2, DownUp2, AsPlayed as well as Sequence, Chord and Arpeggiate modes. Each of the 16 steps of the arpeggiator has its own Velocity, Note Number, Note Length, Slide and Hold parameters.
Wavetable Synthesis: SynthMaster One implements true wavetable synthesis which opens up new possibilities for sound design. Unlike SynthMaster where you can sequence up to 16 waveforms to create a wavetable, you can import wave files that contain wavetables into SynthMaster One and use them in your projects. SynthMaster One comes with a rich wavetable library and you can extend that by placing wavetables under the Waveforms folder of SynthMaster One.
SynthMaster One Release Notes:
1. NEW: Users can now import presets in arbirary folders by dragging and dropping preset files on to the preset dropdown control
2. FIX: Layer discrete parameters are initialized before synth discrete parameters causing crash in some cases
3. FIX: When an product image doesn’t exist, product image view crashes SynthMaster One
4. FIX: 2 of BT presets generate “Missing waveforms” warning, and their author is incorrectly set to Brian Transeau
5. FIX: Bypass parameter of oscillators/filters don’t work correctly
6. FIX: Edited Satyatunes White & Blue skins to work correctly on MacOS
7. FIX: Synthmaster 2.9 Academic product image is missing in Prototype, Blue, White skins
8. FIX: Arp Volume knob is incorrectly mapped to Arp Swing parameter
9. FIX: When a search criteria is entered into preset search text field, and plugin window reopened, the text field show empty criteria
10.FIX: Suboscillator pitch is not calculated correctly
11.FIX: Dragging and dropping wave files onto oscillators don’t work correctly
Win32/64; AAX*, VSTi, SAL