Quality: 24bit 48kHz stereo
Samples: NCW + NKX
Description: Use individually recorded mutes to provide great sound for your creations. Like all instruments in the Berlin series, the Muted Brass is very versatile and adaptable. The specific sound of different tones allows you to get a real vintage atmosphere, as well as classic or modern tones.
The same uncompromising technical scheme, the same positions of professional Berlin orchestral musicians and, of course, the sound of a perfectly balanced Teldex score guarantee a flawless combination with the main Berlin Brass collection. Combined with the Berlin Brass Main or on its own with Muted Brass, the largest orchestral collection of muted brass instruments ever recorded, we provide a new tool to create a unique addition to your work.
Berlin Brass – Muted Brass is based on Kontakt’s CAPSULE and features our innovative Legato adaptive system. Experience true excellence in sampling!
The Muted Brass Collection is an extremely detailed set, delivering seven outstanding solo instruments and two ensembles:
– Horn 1 (Stopped)
Horn 2 (Stopped)
– Horn Ensemble (Stopped)
– Trumpet 1 (Straight Mute, Harmon Stem In, Harmon Stem Half-In)
– Trumpet 2 (Straight Mute, Harmon Stem In, Harmon Stem Half-In)
– Trumpet Ensemble (Straight Mute, Harmon Stem In, Harmon Stem Half-In)
– Trombone 1 (Straight Mute, Harmon Stem In, Harmon Stem Half-In)
– Trombone 2 (Straight Mute, Harmon Stem In, Harmon Stem Half-In)
– Bass Trombone (Straight Mute, Harmon Stem In, Harmon Stem Half-In)
– Recorded at Teldex Scoring Stage
– Adaptive Legato for all Horns and Trumpets
– Three different types of mutes for Trumpets, Trombones and Bass Tombone
– Solo instruments and ensembles
– High depth of sampled articulations
– Tempo-synced 16th and Triplets Repetitions