Quality: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description: KONTAKT version: 5.8.1+
TETRALITY creates incredible combinations of acoustic instrument patterns that follow your chords. With 20 organic multi-sampled instruments and 4 layers, TETRALITY provides an endless supply of great arpeggios and sequences to brighten up your tracks.
Discover the amazing possibilities of TETRALITY :
– TETRALITY has four sound layers, 20 instruments per layer, individual polyrhythmic sequencer and mapping options for each layer.
– The divisi feature in TETRALITY recognizes chords up to four notes, so each of the four sequencers will play a separate melody or phrase without doubling the notes of other instruments.
– TETRALITY’s extensive randomization capabilities allow you to automatically create beautiful arrangements that work without note collision, with rhythms, phrases and ornaments that make musical sense.
– TETRALITY instruments are specially selected to create elegant ensembles and unique soundscapes.
– TETRALITY can store up to eight master scenes that can be called up on the fly during performance: each scene can include completely different instruments, mappings, sequences, velocities, scales, mixer settings and more.
– TETRALITY instruments can be positioned spatially, as on a stage, and can also be deflected as needed.
– TETRALITY can improvise at different levels of variation, so sequences never get boring and repetitive. He can also add groups of notes, which we call “ornaments”, to spice up the arrangement.
The snapshots folder (located inside the “Put This in the correct snapshots path”) folder should be placed where you have the snapshots for the contact’s libraries.