THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL SAMPLER
Unprecedented power, a vast instrument library, effects and an advanced sampling framework plus deep editing capabilities.
KONTAKT 5 hosts a huge array of KOMPLETE Instruments. 37 filters, four new on-board studio effects, time-stretching, an instrument bus system, and more allow powerful, expressive sound shaping. Advanced scripting provides builders with an incredible sonic playground
Kontakt offers a comprehensive set of sample player / sound manipulation features, extensive flexibility and performance and a high degree of compatibility. From authentic library playback of virtually any format to the intuitive creation of new instruments, from profound sound design to lively and dynamic surround sound mixes – Kontakt opens the doors to creativity.
- 7 “world-class” instrument collections – 43 GB of sounds.
- Full-Featured Control Panel for each instrument.
- Authentic Expression Technology for true instrument simulation.
- Attribute-based browser and pre-tagged library.
- Universal import of virtually any sample format.
- 19 high-end effects.
- True 64-Bit compatibility on Windows and Memory Server for Mac.
- Library browser with new box view.
- Enhanced convolution effect with more impulse responses.
- Wave Editor for intuitive looping, slicing and editing with freely drawable envelopes and MIDI drag and drop.
EDIT AND BUILD
Easily edit, loop, slice and time-stretch your sounds, pitch shift in real time or tempo-sync with the powerful Wave Editor. 64 integrated effects provide a universal sound design toolset – all with full surround sound support.
Supported Sample Formats (loads or saves) include :
ACIDized WAV, AIFF, Akai, Apple Loops, Battery, EMU, EXS24, Giga, HALion, Kontakt, LM-4, Reaktor MAP, REX, REX2, Roland, SDII, SF2 (SoundFont), sfz, SND, STS, WAV
What’s New in 5.4.2?
In some scenarios Sample Modelling’s “The Trumpet” was de-tuned by a a few cents on Mac OS.
Fixed an activation issue on specific high-end machines.
Fixed a batch-resave issue which would remove mappings from instruments in rare cases.
Fixed an issue with only two folders being displayed if snapshots were in subfolders.
Fixed an issue with key switches not being displayed on the virtual keyboard after project recall.
Fixed the background loading display on the snapshot tab.
Fixed a crash quickly opening and closing the GUI which occurred with various DAWs.
Fixed a crash related to Rise and Hit and Logic Pro.
Fixed a crash with the feedback compressor in the output section.