This magnificent percussion library is recorded on one of the greatest scenes in the world in the studio Air Studios, with the participation of one of the most talented percussionists, Joby Burgess. Spitfire Percussion offers unprecedented performance, with the energy and purity of the hall, depth and control, which you will not find in any library of this type. Like all Spitfire modules, this library is designed specifically for composers, and offers a wide range of percussion instruments, including various drums, hammers, timpani, toys, metal and wood instruments
Having a purposely future-proofed this project massively by recording instruments with up to 8 dynamic layers, 8 round robins * and three mixable mic positions. It has actually been taken by technology.
This Redux version embraces the power, memory and voice capabilities of recent advances in technology coupled with many innovations made in Spitfire’s “Albion” to include the total overhaul of how this
library works, namely:
• Unified look to bring it in line with other Spitfire releases. The same multimic with purging / levels you are used to working with in Albion / Albion 2.
• All-in-one patches giving you all the articulations and playing styles of an instrument in a single keyswitch-able patch to optimize templates.
• Ability to latch articulations to CCs, pedals and custom keyswitches to suit your individual workflow.
• Extensive purging options for optimize memory for your individual setups. Select how many RR and articulations are active and loaded into memory.
• Extended ‘Neighboring zones’ RR (round robin) for melodic percussion, potentially tripling the RR count
• Configurable release volumes, dynamics and expression from the front panel
• Customisable velocity mapping – map the dynamics to your individual workstation setup.
• Improvements to instruments such as double handed timpani mapping, simulation of dampened bells / glocks / celeste / etc.
• The RHYTHM MATRIX. A whole new way of building percussion arrangements, patterns and sequences.
Installation: open the player KONTAKT, in the browser on the Libraries tab, click ‘Add Library’
Publisher : Spitfire Audio
Website : http // www.spitfireaudio.com / spitfire-percussion
Format : KONTAKT
Quality : 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo