apulSoft apQualizr2 is a multi-band equalizer with built-in frequency analyzer and elements of a modular system of effects. It includes graphical editing of first-class filters and modular modulation of various filter parameters. It can be used for normal EQ, and can also create a variety of dynamic and modulation effects, thanks to the dynamics and LFO modules.
– 64-bit internal accuracy.
– Unique filter functions for better results.
– The output is hard and soft built-in clipping.
– Variable number of filter bands (up to 64).
– Up to 40 dB on the filter.
– Independent stereo filtering.
– High resolution FFT analyzer.
– Large analyzer display.
– Graphic editing of filters at the top of the analyzer.
Year / Date of Issue : 06.2017
Version : 2.1.0
Developer : ApulSoft
Developer’s website : apulsoft.ch/apqualizr2/
Format : VST, VST3, AAX, AU
Digit : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : present
System requirements : A Mac with an Intel CPU running OS X 10.6.8 or newer or a windows running Windows XP or newer. Supports 32-bit & 64-bit OS.