Reworked Morse code alternative
Added Users Documents folder
Year / Date of Issue : 13.2.2020
Version : 3.1.2
Developer : Bitwig
Developer’s site : Bitwig
Bit : 64bit
Interface language : English
Tabletka : Cured
System Requirements :
Windows 7, 8, 10
Bitwig Studio inspires you to have more control over your music, giving you access to all aspects of your products.
Streamline your creative process and quickly turn your ideas into finished songs, tracks and compositions.
Record and arrange, improvise and perform, or do it all at once.
Welcome to the new generation of programs for creating and playing music.
- Pass in% USERPROFILE% Documents
- Find the Bitwig Studio folder
- Transfer to distribution Users Documents
- Pass in% LocalAppData%
- Find the Bitwig Studio folder
- Transfer to distribution Users AppData Local
- Uninstall (or remove if there is no uninstaller) previous versions. Check for the absence of folders in the places of creating symlinks. Delete the folders remaining after uninstalling (IF THE FOLDERS ARE LEAVED, SIMPLINKS WILL NOT BE CREATED);
- Open notepad .activation-5 in distribution Users AppData Local Bitwig Studio and enter your name.
- Run Bitwig Studio Hosts Block.cmd (if you want to block the Bitwig server)
- Launch SymLink Installer.cmd
For the programs and plugins to work correctly, the following must be installed in the system:
Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2019 Redistributable Package x86 & x64
Special thanks to users of PossibleWorlds and katromkatrom
What is a symlink?A symlink (symbolic link) is a special type of link to a folder or file that is accepted by programs that read them as a regular folder or file, although the real data source may be on a different drive.
ATTENTION! Removing a symlink does not delete the folder that this symlink refers to.
ATTENTION! Removing something when entering the symlink folder leads to a real deletion of the deleted one.
ATTENTION! The RMDIR command does not delete the contents of a folder if it is not empty.
Is it possible to bypass SymLink Installer without .CMD files?Yes. SymLink Installer CMD files are optional, you can simply copy files according to the folder names inside the distribution and also pay attention to the presence or absence of * .reg registry files, keygen … etc. inside the package.
Alternative Morse Code Solution
when working with MIDI controllers, complex patches, saving and loading projects.
Apparently at these moments there is an appeal to bitwig.jar , hash sums are verified , etc.
The essence of the method is that the program starts with a broken bitwig.jar and after 10 seconds replaces it with the original through symbolic links.
When Bitwig turns to bitwig.jar again , it will be original and frost-free.
- Go to Program Files Bitwig Studio
- Go to the ALT folder
- Run Make backup cmd
- Subsequent launches only from this folder by running Bitwig.exe or Bitwig.cmd Create a shortcut for your convenience.
- Attention! Before starting in “normal mode” activation will fly off (because bitwig.jar is now original)
- If you don’t like the “Alternative Solution” – run Return as it was.cmd