Year / Release Date: 05.2020
Developer: XLN Audio
Developer’s site: XLN Audio
Format: VST, AAX
Bit: 32bit, 64bit
System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10 (32/64 bit)
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Description: RC-20 Retro Color is a creative effect that adds life and texture to any recording. It easily recreates the warm, cozy atmosphere of vintage recording equipment, but also works great in any modern production context. Six unique effects modules can recreate everything from vinyl recordings to VHS tape recorders, adding noise, vibration and interruption to your tracks. Its crude distortion and bit-lowering effect will add dirt to your drums and bass. Spatial and chorus effects will make your guitar sing, and filter effects will come in handy in modern club tracks. The exclusive Flux Engine will add instability and vibrations to all effect modules, providing character, warmth and analog sound.
Installation and activation :
0. Uninstall all programs from XLN Audio released before 2017.
1. On behalf of the administrator, run the Setup RC-20 Retro Color v1.0.3.exe file and install.
2. On behalf of the administrator, run the file R2R_IS_AGAINST_BUSINESS_WAREZ_170811.cmd (folder R2R distribution). A black window will appear with the inscriptions. Press any key, the window will close.
In this case, an entry 127.0.0.1 www.r2rdownload.com and 127.0.0.1 www.elephantafiles.com need will be added to the hosts file (for blocking software for automatic update and activation)
3. Verify that the entry has been added. To do this, go to C: Windows System32 drivers etc and open the hosts file using notepad.
4. If there is still no such record, close everything, open the notebook as administrator, select FILE> OPEN in the notebook, go to C: Windows System32 drivers etc in the window that appears, change the inscription in the bottom right window Text documents (* .txt) to All files (*. *). The hosts file (and other unnecessary files) appears. Open it, add
5. On behalf of the administrator, run XLN_KeyGen.exe from the distribution. In keygen, first click Get, then Register:
Close a window. Plugin registered:
This instruction is enough to activate the plugin correctly. If something still doesn’t work, then it’s either your OS (drivers, C ++ redistributable, net. framework 3.5 is not installed, the installation is from / in the path containing the Cyrillic alphabet, the computer name contains the Cyrillic alphabet, etc. etc. .p.).