Year/Date of Issue: 10/19/2022
Version: 2.5.0 Build 6460
Developer site: www.positivegrid.com/products/bias-fx-2
Format: VSTi, VSTi3
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows 8,10,11. 1.5GB disk space
Description: Want to have access to famous classic and modern amps and effects right at your fingertips? BIAS FX 2 Guitar Software delivers this and more in the form of an intuitive, fully customizable virtual electric guitar, bass or acoustic guitar for Mac and PC. Works as a standalone guitar effects application, allowing you to bring new tones and creativity to your playing, rehearsal and jamming – no need for any other guitar software or DAW.
Add. Information: The distribution is based on Positive Grid BIAS FX 2 Elite Complete v2.5.0
1. Removed AAX plugin
2. Cut out the 32-bit version (the installers are quite different, so it’s not possible to combine the distribution for both versions)
3. Removed uninstaller
4. Added a link to the folder with the program logs
5. Added a link to the local state of the program (so as not to clog the Documents folder)
6. (Optional) Added the ability to save the cache of the internal browser (CEF Subprocess) also in the plugin folder, see install.cmd
Installation and activation:
1. Run install.cmd
2. Run PositiveGrid_KeyGen.exe from R2R folder
If the presets are blocked at startup, try adding these lines to the hosts file :
1. Open command prompt (as administrator).
2. Type notepad C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts and press Enter.
3. Add to the opened hosts file:
And save the changes.
NOTE: Do not use the ToneCloud feature. Any action using ToneCloud is logged by the developer.