Release year: 2021
Address of. Website: Apowersoft Ltd
Build Author:by TryRooM
Interface language: Russian, English, etc.
Treatment: not required (the installer has already been treated)
Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32/64-bit
Streaming Audio Recorder is a program for recording all the sounds that pass through the computer’s sound card.
All you have to do to record a song playing on internet radio is to press the Record button and save it as MP3, ACC, OGG, WMA, WAV, FLAC.
If you are into music, you can record your voice through a microphone.
Using this tool, you can record streaming audio and radio stations, convert audio to various formats,
search and download your favorite music, edit audio files and burn them to CDs.
• Easy to use, with a friendly interface.
• Automatic detection of song title, album, artist, etc.
• Create a task schedule by recording.
• Record music and stream audio from Internet radio stations.
• Record any sounds from your computer.
• An excellent tool for recording, editing and converting audio.
• Ability to rewrite CDs and burn CDs.
• Download any music from the Internet.
• Edit ID3 tags of each file.
• Record audio from system sounds, microphone, or both at once in MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, FLAC formats.
• Allows you to convert videos from the Internet to MP3, MP2, FLAC, M4A, WAV, WMA, AC3, ACC.
Type: installation, unpacking (Portable by TryRooM)
Treatment: performed (DeltaFoX URET)
Command line switches:
Silent installation of the Russian version: /VERYSILENT /I /RU
Silent installation of the English version: /VERYSILENT /I /EN
Silent unpacking: /VERYSILENT /P
Do not create desktop shortcut: /ND
Do not create a shortcut in the start menu: /NS
Select installation location: /D=PATH
The /D=PATH switch should be the last one
For example: install_file.exe /VERYSILENT /I /D=C:MyProgram