Release year: 2022
Developer website: https://www.overloud.com/products/th-u
Platform: Intel/Apple Silicon Universal
Interface language: English
Tablet: The program has been treated (does not require data entry/enter any data)
System requirements: Macintosh® Intel Core i3 1.4GHz with 4Gb of RAM, 1280×800 video.
Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks and above.
Full Apple Silicon support (except AAX)
TH-U is a colossal new version of Overloud’s flagship software. The world’s largest collection of 244 amp and effects models!
– Includes both amp modeling. amplifier and capture technology
– 89 guitar amplifiers and 4 bass amplifiers. View full list of models…
– 50 guitar cabinets and 2 bass cabinets
– 82 pedal and rack effects
– 18 microphone models, up to four microphones per cabinet
– Over 1000 presets covering all musical styles
– Authorized Randall®, DVmark®, Brunetti® and THD® models approved by original manufacturers
– Amp Tweak technology allows you to modify amplifiers by changing the models of preamplifier and power amplifier tubes, as well as simulating the action of a variac.
– Rig Player (with 20 factory presets) allows you to play rig models created by capturing real rigs.
– One whole bank of presets dedicated to bass.
– 4th generation analog emulation technology with proprietary non-linear processing algorithm
– Three-dimensional positioning of microphones without gaps and room simulation
– Improved cabinet emulation with ReSPiRe 2 technology
– Built-in convolver for loading external IR guitar cabinets
– Flexible audio chain with split point for parallel processing
– Fully customizable MIDI control for live use
– Reverb effects based on BREVERB and SpringAge
– Fully compatible with TH3 custom presets
1.4.12 -> 1.4.13
– Fix: “Clear Chain” button now also clears all scenes
– Fix: unwanted fluttering effect in GH 250 model when placed after an overdrive
1.4.11 -> 1.4.12
– New effects: PHASE STONE, Reverse Delay, ModulaVerb. Available as a free update in TH-U Premium
– Clicking on the Current Preset display now reveals its position in bank and preset lists
– The return to Scene A on preset load is now optional with a Setting
– Clear Chain button: Don’t ask confirmation if the chain is already empty
– MIDI: Moving to previous/next bank now skips unlicensed banks
– Overview: effect thumbnails are updated when their licensing state changes
– SuperCabinet: Fixed EQ graph disappearing when effect bypass is toggled
– LICENSE window: Fixed button reaction to mouse hover in on macOS